Dow Chemical has teamed up with Saudi Aramco to construct and operate the world’s biggest chemicals complex, Sadara Chemical Co.
The Sadara complex consists of 27 plants is estimated to cost $20 billion, and will generate annual revenue of $10 billion.
Wipro, the main ITC contractor, choose JJE after a rigorous evaluation process.
JJE is providing Public Address and Mass Notification system to the whole SADARA complex in its 174 building and open areas.
Honeywell Life Safety, Whelen & DNH are the major supplier for JJE on this project.
- 4,100+ Speakers.
- 278 Evacuation Sounders
- 128,000W of amplifiers
- 174 Distributed Control Units
- Main Control Room & backup Control Room
- 40 Control Distributed Control Stations
- 150 Km of cabling
Plant Siren System
- 28 Omni Directional 1600W Whelen Mass Notification Siren.
- 28 VisuAlert LEDs
- 4 Mobile Siren Units.
- Wireless IP & UHF/VHF communication
Both the above systems are networked together in an Integrated safety System.